The Autoflex Loader is a production-ready, flexible, bin-picking or de-palletizing solution. It uses off-the-shelf components from vision industry leaders that are combined with any brand of robot. The Autoflex Loader provides an economical solution to common labour issues. With lower initial capital costs and a faster return on investment over other solutions, its benefits can be experienced immediately.
By design, the Autoflex Loader:
- Eliminates non-value added labour tasks of bin-unloading.
- Reduces expenses associated with performing ergonomically undesirable tasks (i.e. WSIB costs/claims, liability costs, reduced stress and strain injuries).
- Increases system throughput as operators with heavy parts and/or lift assists are often the process bottleneck.
- Reduces dunnage costs as it eliminates the need for part specific dunnage.
- Has lower initial capital costs by minimizing part specific tooling and fixturing.
- Allows easy re-deployment from one application to the next through simple re-teaching of the robot and vision system.
- Performs other value-added tasks such as quality checks, poka-yoke, inspection and gauging.