CartonFlex Loader – Paperboard and Boxboard
Robotic Solution For Handling Paperboard and Boxboard
JMP’s CartonFlex Loader for paperboard and boxboard is an award winning solution for bin-picking, or depalletizing printed folded cartons or displays and loading them into carton erectors, folder/gluers and other auxiliary print conversion equipment. At the core of the solution is a robot that uses a guidance system along with a dexterous gripper to locate and pick up the cartons and then gently load them into the carton erector.
JMP’s turn-key CartonFlex Loader solutions are a one-stop-shop for customers looking to source a complete package, not just the robotics. Systems include controls and safety integration with existing equipment, OEE package, and operator and maintenance training.
Read a case story of one manufacturer who cured an ergonomic nightmare with a CartonFlex Loader solution that they loved so much, they gave it a name!
For Manufacturers Who:
- Have high throughputs (> 80 cycles per minute (cpm))
- Make products that cannot be marked or damaged
- Need to reduce labor costs through reallocation of labor
- Need to reduce/eliminate ergonomically challenging tasks
How the CartonFlex Loader Solution For Paperboard Works
The real magic is how the robot’s guidance and the gripper work together. By mimicking the technique and strategy a person uses to handle cartons with their eyes and hands, the robot is able to perform the tasks faster and more reliably. The payload capacity and speed of the robot enable it to increase throughputs and productivity by loading more product per cycle and at a faster rate. The system is tailor-able to a wide variety of customer needs depending on type of delivery (pallets, master cases, or bins), required throughputs, multiple carton sizes, changeover, gripping orientation, horizontal or vertical infeeds, and continuous or indexing infeeds.
- Articulated Robot solution
- High throughputs (80 cpm to 1000 cpm)
- Handles a wide array of products with quick changeover
- Options for bin/pallet/tote delivery
- Options for vision quality inspection of product