Robotic Application for high-speed Picking, Packing and Sorting Applications
JMP’s PickFlex solutions are high-speed vision guided robotic systems for picking random orientated products on a moving conveyor belt. The robots sort, organize or pack the products as required for the downstream process. With throughputs between 100 and 500 products per minute (ppm), these solutions are ideal for automating processes in food, consumer products and packaging industries.
JMP’s turn-key PickFlex solutions are a one-stop-shop for customers looking to source a complete package, not just the robotics. Systems include upstream/downstream conveyance, sanitary design (food applications), OEE package, operator and maintenance training and controls and integration with existing equipment.
For Manufacturers Who:
- Need to increase throughput of existing capital equipment
- Need to reduce labor costs through the reallocation of labor
- Need to reduce/eliminate ergonomically challenging tasks
How the PickFlex Solution Works
JMP’s solutions use off-the-shelf industrial robotics configured and designed to work together to solve a specific application. As the products flow underneath of the robots, vision systems determine the products’ location and orientation on the belt. The system tracks these moving objects and manages the work levels between the robots to ensure that all products are picked and packed accordingly.
|Learn how PickFlex fixed a line running 155 ice cream bars/minute – a chilly ergonomic nightmare! Read the case study .|
- Delta robot or articulated robot solutions
- High throughputs (100 ppm to 500 ppm) to Line rates of 100 to 1000 ppm.
- Optional sanitary design/build to USDA and American Meat Institute (AMI) design standards with complete washdown
- Handles a wide array of products with quick changeover
- Options for vision quality inspection of product